You Come, I Know

Sunday, 18 November 2007

I am New Here

Hi i am Kirttivarman. I am new to blogger.com and the reason for me to open a blog is mainly because my friend Named Meng Zhen forced me to do so. Anyway, i dont lose anything by creating a Blog rite. I will try to be a good blogger hahahaha, well i am not so good in all this but since i have opened one, i will try my best to post cool stuff in my blog. Pls dont laugh at my blog hahaha coz its going to be the worst blog in Blogger.com

thats all for now... see u guys later

ciaoooo

4 comments:

MZ said...

oo, in the 1st message, my named already being mention , this is my goood friedn kirti, he just won lotery , just message him here if you wish to share his wealthy .

sN@iL0810 said...

no life wei~~~

Average Child said...

hahahaha... Meng Zhen u got no life la...

eeeee ko jgn sampai aku gigit kau hahahaha

sN@iL0810 said...

oi..where is ur no life post???