Driving in rain or the rain driving me??
It was a tiring thursday because I had my LAN role play till 6pm. I plan to go home as soon as the role play rehearsal finish but luck wasnt at my side because of the heavy rain.
It was a tiring thursday because I had my LAN role play till 6pm. I plan to go home as soon as the role play rehearsal finish but luck wasnt at my side because of the heavy rain.
So, I and my friend Dinesh planned to chill at Asia Cafe with my others friends whom are waiting at Mac centre (Front of Taylors). We were wondering how to cross over to Mac with the heavy rain. I then found a umbrella on a chair and there was no one there. So, I then concluded that someone left their umbrella there. We then made use of the umbrella and while crossing i was singing "Under my umbrella ella ella eh eh eh". When we were crossing, the owner of the umbrella was shouting "Eh eh eh" and i didnt realise it because i thought someone is singing along with me.
When i got to know that the owner of the umbrella is the library assistant's one, i didnt know where to put my face. I called my friend to collect the umbrella from Mac and pass it to the owner. Its so embarassing and i dont know how am I going to walk into the library again. Pity the owner, she got wet in the rain because wanted to claim her umbrella hahaha.
When i got to know that the owner of the umbrella is the library assistant's one, i didnt know where to put my face. I called my friend to collect the umbrella from Mac and pass it to the owner. Its so embarassing and i dont know how am I going to walk into the library again. Pity the owner, she got wet in the rain because wanted to claim her umbrella hahaha.

No comments:
Post a Comment