You Come, I Know

Friday, 29 August 2008

Techno Music


The Machine that creates the real Technofied Musics

Me mixing Mara Bahaya with In the Club Haha...
Not bad actually


I have been very interested in remixing songs since secondary school. I learnt how to remix songs from my friends and im still learning it till today. Im not a pro in remixing because I cant find time to do so. But now im finally free and im working on few remixes and hope all goes well. Once i officially release my 1st track, ill declare myself DJ STEIN hahahha...

Some info about techno music

Techno music came out of Detroit in the 1980's, and carried the influences of popular electronic music of the 1970's to the dancefloors. The music features regular, pouding beats coupled with distorted synthesized sequences.

The best known early techno producers are Juan Atkins, Derrick May, and Kevin Saunderson, sometimes known as the Belleville Three. They made music for clubs that was a urban take on the music of German musicians like Kraftwerk and Tangerine Dream were making. While Techno made it to the clubs in Chicago and New York, it was a largely underground style throughout the eighties.

No comments: