You Come, I Know

Saturday, 24 April 2010

Happy Saturday

Hello everybody, hope u guys are enjoying your saturday.

Well, today i woke up arnd 7.30am and went to temple to pray. After that I went to Masjid India to eat Roti Canai, it is one of the best roti canai shop in town, been going there from small and the taste and the people there are still the same haha.

Hmm.. after eating, I came back home and i cleaned the house. I wash all the plates, mop the house, clean the aquarium, fix some lighting stuffs and finally online. I know you guys wont believe that I actually cleaned the house but yeah i really did because I am home alone, when I am home alone, i like to clean the house because when my mum comes back she will feel so happy to see the house clean and when mum is happy, i am happy :D

Right now I am just onlining and checking FB and updating my blog. I plan to lie down in the hall and watch TV and just relax, i really miss my home so much because Monday to friday i am so busy with Uni work and other activities. So today is my official rest day hehehehe!

Tomorrow 10am I will be playing futsal with my friends at cheras, its been 2weeks since i last workout and play any sports, hmm... i wonder how am I gonna have enough stamina to last on the court for 1 hour 30mins haha. But nvm la cz we all just play for fun, so I shall just go there and play for fun.

hmm... i think thats about it for now, ill update my blog later if there is anything interesting to share with you guys...

Ciao :D

No comments: