Good Morning my dear friends, fans and to those whom visiting this blog for the first time.
I have been very busy for the past few weeks because I have just started my 3rd year which happens to by Final Year. For the first few weeks, I was having problem figuring a final year project topic for myself and I did manage to think of a system which was "Crime Investigation Information System with Forensics".
Hahaha, I know it sounds damn "Gempak" but sadly I wasn't able to carry on with that system because it was hard for PDRM to reveal much about their current systems due to security concerns. Therefore, it was all back to square one again. I had to think of a new topic and I asked few friends to suggest me some topics and they suggested few topics like:
- E - Recruitment System
- Cinema Ticket Purchasing System with Bar code Scanner
- Electronic Assignment Submission System
- Queue Management System using Mobile
- Flight Simulator
After doing some research on all of the above topics, I decided to attempt system no.3 because it doesn't require me to purchase any external hardware and its easy to gather information's for that system. Another reason why I choose that system is because I want to save the earth from global Warming, therefore that system encourages people to go green a.k.a "Green Computing Agenda".
I'm sure you guys are "Awwwwww - ing" after reading that HAH-AHA!!!
I feel the L.O.V.E, P.Y.A.A.R, A.N.B.U, C.I.N.T.A dan sewaktu denganya hahaha!!
Btw, the reason I'm blogging now is to celebrate the 1st year anniversary of my last post which was dated on (Monday, 10 May 2010). If you thinks its lame, that's your problem hah-aha!! Well its a coincidence, I only realized about the date when I was editing the layout of my blog. Awesome rite?
I love the current layout of my blog because it's so colorful and unique. If you are wondering where are those eye catching animations at the background, the PACMAN game and few other things, I have removed it because I find it childish hahaha. It was something cool back then (2009). Since I am a grown up handsome boy now, I wish to be more civilized and you guys feel comfortable reading my blog.
Hmm... What else can I say...
Oh ya, I am feeling very hungry and tired now. Went for jogging in the morning and there is one guy whom likes to introduce himself to everyone while he jogs. He introduced himself to me last week, I find him very weird because the way he talks is like as though I did a Sin by jogging there without his knowledge. He asked me few of questions like:
1. First time seeing you here, where do stay?
2. Is that your father? (Because I go for jogging with dad and sis)
He is not a mad or bad guy, he a nice overly friendly and curious old man and he jogs for 2 hours everyday. Power Lah Uncle!!! Since then, I have decided to avoid him, whenever he is behind me, I will start running instead of jogging hah aha.
Okay I guess, that's all for today, I shall post something new during my free time. Stay tuned for more cool and awesome stories from me.
Ciao!!
No comments:
Post a Comment