You Come, I Know

Saturday, 29 March 2008

Me, Myself and I by Jessica

This is adapted from jessica's blog. She wrote about me and i really liked it because i find it nice and funny. Its simple but its a sample for myself. So, i wished to copy and paste what she wrote in her blog into my blog. Thanks jess :)
"
I knew him from the first semester. I remember the first time I talked to him by gave comment on his friendster:"U are Ronald's friend rite?"..
We talked a lot of things (usually nonsense) in MSN. And on this semester I'm in the same Data Class with him. He is so funny. Always pretending that he is a gangsta by saying:"I'm a gangsta here!Nak cari pasal ngan aku?". He likes to sing Apologize (by One Republic),recently addicted by Mara Bahaya (by Pop Shuvit) and a weird song called "Papa Jahat". I wonder whether the song is actually exist or not, coz it's so funny..

Once we even sang Negaraku in data class. hahaha....

I consider him as a big bro. He is so generous, often send me new songs. But I'm wondering whether he will send me Papa Jahat song or not..hahahahaa..

What makes him unique is that he always saying "magic" words. It is actually a simple word, but hypnotized people to say it again and again. Like in last semester he often said:"No life" for every condition and situation. Beginning of 2nd semester he used "It's all in the game!" and "All u need is courage".. And recently he used:"Owh Jesus!!" and "selamba".. Those words often (unconsciously) come out from my mouth if I talk to him. Really magic..

I'm grateful to have him as my friend. It's all in the game,bro!" "

courtesy: http://acissejjanice.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

jssica said...

ur welcome bro..so happy that u like this post..

u noe, i forgot tu put:"the more the merrier", "sayang menyayang", and "sharing is caring" as ur magic words..hahahaa..cheers!