You Come, I Know

Saturday, 29 March 2008

No Life without a friend

Since the first day i stepped into college, i have met many kind of people including from the weirdest to coolest. The best part of my college life is, i make friends from other countries. I didnt expect people from other countries to be friendly. The person i was really happy meeting in my life is Jessica and she is from Indonesia. I don't know how actually i talked to her or made friends with her but i am sure that i have no any regrets meeting her because she is really fun to be with (i think she's bit mad hahah because always laughing).


(Jess with her friends)

I gave her a nickname "BOTAK" because she recently trimmed her hair and she looked funny. I got shocked to see her with her short hair. Last semester we rarely know each other, but this semester we are same class and she is my leader for ISU (She's must be regretting to get me as her teammate). Im sad that college is going to end soon and i have to split wit all my friends, and for sure ill be missing my little Indonesian sister :)


Here some pictures of my friend in college


To be continued.....

No comments: