You Come, I Know

Thursday, 8 May 2008

8 Things I was Tagged to do >.<

8 things I am passionate about:
1. aliens
2. Manchester United
3. F1
4. Planes
5. Cars
6. Music
7. Family
8. Asia Café (hahaha)

8 things I say too often:
1. nonsense
2. owh jesus
3. ya allah
4. behave urself
5. do the right
6. shadap
7. its all in the game
8. all you need is courage

8 books I’ve read recently:
1. physics 12
2. java programming
3. maths of data management
4. Time
5. harry potter
6. lord of the rings
7. The pearl

8. SPM Chemistry

8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1. I’m too sexy
2. traffic - dj tiesto
3. better off alone - alice
4. extacy - dj tiesto
5. move shake drop - dj laz
6. destination - alex gaunido
7. low - flo rida
8. the way i are - timbaland

8 things I learned last year:
1. how to goats
2. how to pikat 15 girls at once
3. how to say ‘I love you’ to d24
4. how to tie my shoe lace
5. how to wake up damn early
6. how to play CS
7. how to sleep late
8. how to curi ppls wireless

8 people to tag:
1. cheryl
2. edmund
3. Ben
4. Kabin
5. Jessica
6. alex
7. afrem
8. pria

No comments: