You Come, I Know

Thursday, 8 May 2008

Nonsense

I was tagged by Jessica, grrr lazy wanna do it so I ask Sandy to complete the following questions. Most of the answers arent mine hahaha... selamba jela...
LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Kirtti
Birth Date: 20-07-1989
Current Status: single and ready to sing jingle ^_^”
Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Bright Pink
Righty or Lefty: Middle
LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage: Indian
My Fears: reptiles
My Weaknesses: lazy
My Perfect Pizza: extra cheese, pepperoni and no bellpepper
LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My Thoughts First Waking Up: Is today really today
My Bedtime: usually at 12am or whenever Sandy allows me
My Most Missed Memory: Form 5 because I was big time back then
LAYER 4:MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: ChoCo
LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: Everyday, the more the merrier (pollution)
Take a Shower: Who doesn’t?
Have a Crush: NoThink
You've Been In Love: Not Really
Go To School: Yeah
Want To Get Married: Yeah, ASAP
Believe In Yourself: All you need is courage
Think You're a Health Freak: nope
LAYER 6: IN THE PAST
Drank Alcohol: nope although alcohol was tackling me to drink it
Gone To The Mall: wad nonsense, Of course ler..
Been On Stage: Many times
Eaten Sushi: Yes but puked coz pregnant according to some unlikely source
Dyed Your Hair: No, mama chop chip chup me
LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...
Played A Stripping Game: Nope
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: No
LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...
To Be Married: ASAP
LAYER 9: IN A GIRL...
Best Eye Colour: Black
Best Hair Colour: Black
Short Hair or Long Hair: Long, the more the merrier
LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: open d gate 4 my sis
Hour Ago: on9
4.5 Hours Ago: came home from coll
1 Month Ago: did wad i hv been doin all dis while
Year Ago: working
LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love: Whoever loves me
I feel: Anyone anytime
I hate: RUBE GOLBERG
I hide: that I love d24
I miss: an alien from an unknown land
I need: Cash, car, and gaming stuff
Edmund & Ben i tag u guys again :)

No comments: