Guess what.....
My uni upgraded the computers in the lab again today, I am enjoying extremely fast internet and computer speed hahaha. They replaced the old processors with a massive new ones and their mouse are like gaming mouse, so comfortable to hold it hahaha. I just love spending time in the lab because of this. There are over 300 hundred computers in the lab and they are replacing all of it hahaha, i wonder what are they going to do with the old computers. I dont think any other uni in malaysia (atleast) would wanna replace the old computers with super new ones, I am a lucky guy I guess.
My uni upgraded the computers in the lab again today, I am enjoying extremely fast internet and computer speed hahaha. They replaced the old processors with a massive new ones and their mouse are like gaming mouse, so comfortable to hold it hahaha. I just love spending time in the lab because of this. There are over 300 hundred computers in the lab and they are replacing all of it hahaha, i wonder what are they going to do with the old computers. I dont think any other uni in malaysia (atleast) would wanna replace the old computers with super new ones, I am a lucky guy I guess.

This was yesterday's computer

No comments:
Post a Comment