Many people asked me whats my new year resolution and I replied them I've got none. Yea its true, I dont have any New Year resolutions because I can never discipline myself follow my resolution, so no point having one also. I rather leave or take each day as it comes because only god knows how's the future going to be hahahaha.
But for the sake of having a New Year resolution, I have decided to smile always. I want to smile more and try to be more friendly to the people out there. I have another resolution which is mixing less with girls/ladies hahahaha, sounds weird?? Yes its a little weird but that's my New Year resolution because I am happy with my girlfriend's now, I dont wish to add more to the count.
So, thats about it. Now you know my New Year resolution, so the next time you meet me, please smileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! hahahahaha.... Dont worry be happy :D
But for the sake of having a New Year resolution, I have decided to smile always. I want to smile more and try to be more friendly to the people out there. I have another resolution which is mixing less with girls/ladies hahahaha, sounds weird?? Yes its a little weird but that's my New Year resolution because I am happy with my girlfriend's now, I dont wish to add more to the count.
So, thats about it. Now you know my New Year resolution, so the next time you meet me, please smileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! hahahahaha.... Dont worry be happy :D
S M I L E E E E E E
M O O O O O O O R E E E E E E
P E O P L E
M O O O O O O O R E E E E E E
P E O P L E
No comments:
Post a Comment