You Come, I Know

Sunday, 15 February 2009

New Awesome Songs

T.I - Dead And Gone Ft Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake Ft. T.I - If i
Akon ft.Tay Dizm - Dream Girl
Shontelle ft. Akon - Stuck With Each Other
T I Ft Akon - Hero
Brandy & Timbaland - Drumlife
Rihanna - Emergency Room
Lady GaGa- Fashion
Nicole Scherzinger - Save Me From Myself
Nelly ft Usher-Long Night
Pussycat Dolls ft R. Kelly - Out Of This Club
Pussycat Dolls - Bottle-Pop f/t. Fergie
Pussycat Dolls - Hush Hush
The Pussycat Dolls - Magic
Pussycat Dolls-Elevator
Flo Rida - Touch Me
Taio Cruz ft Flo-Rida - I Just Wanna Know
Flo Rida Feat Pleasure P - Shone
Flo Rida Ft Chris Brown- Sweat
Rihanna ft Chris Brown - Back in the Hood
Chris Brown ft Ludacris What Them Girls Like
Mario ft. Akon- City

ENJOY!!!!!
Will Update You Guys With More New Songs
Soon!!!

No comments: