I woke up quite early today, took mum to subang because she wanted to meet her friend there. After dropping her, I drove to McD and bought Mc Flurry, weeeheeee... been craving for it. I then drove to a field near subang, parked my car there and enjoyed my Mc Flurry and I was very bored because all my friends abandone me.
Supposed to meet yohen around 10.30am, I've been calling him since yesterday but he didnt have courtesy to return any of my call also. Then around 11.30am, I called him again and he finally answered his phone, he said he's going back to his hometown and I was like "WTF, Cant tell me earlier?? I came all the way to subang to *&%#$!@ meet you", all he could he say "So Sorry". Haih.. my mood was spoilt then because I dont know what to do for two freaking hours, so I just waited for Suresh to finish his class at 12.20pm, glad he was there to spend some time with me. He said he was hungry, so i drove to McD and he Belanja me hahaha, thanx man!!!
Oh ya, I was supposed to meet Vimalan around 12pm too, but then yohen texted me saying Vimalan is busy with something, so he'll be late. Grrr... I was "WTF - Ing" again. Yesterday Vimalan was so confident about meeting me and suresh today but he also didnt have the courtesy to call and say he cant make it. My mum decided to meet her friend at subang because she thought it will be easier for me because I can drop her and take the car with me to meet my friends but these people played basketball in my life today. I dont know why these people having expensive handphones, cant give me a call also.
I then picked up mum about 2.oopm, she told me she will take about 30minutes only but she kept me waiting for 3 hours hahaha, massive meeting. Well for mum's sake, its okla, im not angry about it. I should have used the 3hours to meet Ms.Apple, should have took her for lunch, never meet her for a long time already and its been a sucky day for her too, hope she's fine now. After reaching home, I bathe and changed to my sporty outfit, had badminton match at 4pm with my school buddies, its been a long time since i last played badminton, so obviously I'm feeling very tired now. It was really fun playing with all of them after a long time, we joked alot too.
I came home about 7pm and im blogging about my day now. Later im going to malacca to pick up my sister from her uni. Hmm... So yeah, thats about, my useless sucky day. Im quite hungry now, so I told my elder sister to buy me food, she said she'll buy me McD and Mc Flurry hahaha, damn nice la, Double Mc Flurry today, wooohoooooo!!!!
Supposed to meet yohen around 10.30am, I've been calling him since yesterday but he didnt have courtesy to return any of my call also. Then around 11.30am, I called him again and he finally answered his phone, he said he's going back to his hometown and I was like "WTF, Cant tell me earlier?? I came all the way to subang to *&%#$!@ meet you", all he could he say "So Sorry". Haih.. my mood was spoilt then because I dont know what to do for two freaking hours, so I just waited for Suresh to finish his class at 12.20pm, glad he was there to spend some time with me. He said he was hungry, so i drove to McD and he Belanja me hahaha, thanx man!!!
Oh ya, I was supposed to meet Vimalan around 12pm too, but then yohen texted me saying Vimalan is busy with something, so he'll be late. Grrr... I was "WTF - Ing" again. Yesterday Vimalan was so confident about meeting me and suresh today but he also didnt have the courtesy to call and say he cant make it. My mum decided to meet her friend at subang because she thought it will be easier for me because I can drop her and take the car with me to meet my friends but these people played basketball in my life today. I dont know why these people having expensive handphones, cant give me a call also.
I then picked up mum about 2.oopm, she told me she will take about 30minutes only but she kept me waiting for 3 hours hahaha, massive meeting. Well for mum's sake, its okla, im not angry about it. I should have used the 3hours to meet Ms.Apple, should have took her for lunch, never meet her for a long time already and its been a sucky day for her too, hope she's fine now. After reaching home, I bathe and changed to my sporty outfit, had badminton match at 4pm with my school buddies, its been a long time since i last played badminton, so obviously I'm feeling very tired now. It was really fun playing with all of them after a long time, we joked alot too.
I came home about 7pm and im blogging about my day now. Later im going to malacca to pick up my sister from her uni. Hmm... So yeah, thats about, my useless sucky day. Im quite hungry now, so I told my elder sister to buy me food, she said she'll buy me McD and Mc Flurry hahaha, damn nice la, Double Mc Flurry today, wooohoooooo!!!!
Ciao!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment