Today I am gonna celebrate the 60th earth hour by turning off all the lights in my house and wont be online from 8.30 - 9.30pm. I think its important for all of us to support this campaign because earth has been a great place for the mankind, well I dont know about you guys out there but I am enjoying my life on earth till now hahaha because I Love many people on earth.
Hmm...
Last week I met her after a month ++, I missed her alot. I have been very busy and didnt had the right time to meet her. We chilled awhile and talkings, laughings. It was a short meeting because I had to rush somewhere for some dealings. Im so happy to meet her after a long time, Hope to see you soon baby :)
Ermm, I didnt sleep well last night, was very restless, I wonder why. So, right now im kinda moody because not enough sleep and when I try to sleep, I cant sleep hahaha, memang susah betul hidup aku ni. I guess I am restless because of all my unfinished assignments, so much of work but so little time to complete it, brrr.... frustration!!!
Earlier I cleaned my aquarium, the fishes are so naughty, I was trying to catch them with my hands but they kept on escaping, country brutes hahaha!!! Somehow I did manage to catch them, woohooo.... "who's the boss now". After cleaning the aquarium, I went to shop to buy Ice Creams haha, I felt like eating it because so long edi neva eat.
Lepas itu... I makan my lunch, Play cs with my princess and I was leading in few occasions haha, quite pro, then I went out the workshop to collect my car, sent it for monthly servicing and right now I am onlining.
Later at 7.30pm ill be watching "Dance India Dance", its one my favourite program, you guys should watch it too. I like the way the people dance, memang very interesting and unique.
Hmm...
Last week I met her after a month ++, I missed her alot. I have been very busy and didnt had the right time to meet her. We chilled awhile and talkings, laughings. It was a short meeting because I had to rush somewhere for some dealings. Im so happy to meet her after a long time, Hope to see you soon baby :)
Ermm, I didnt sleep well last night, was very restless, I wonder why. So, right now im kinda moody because not enough sleep and when I try to sleep, I cant sleep hahaha, memang susah betul hidup aku ni. I guess I am restless because of all my unfinished assignments, so much of work but so little time to complete it, brrr.... frustration!!!
Earlier I cleaned my aquarium, the fishes are so naughty, I was trying to catch them with my hands but they kept on escaping, country brutes hahaha!!! Somehow I did manage to catch them, woohooo.... "who's the boss now". After cleaning the aquarium, I went to shop to buy Ice Creams haha, I felt like eating it because so long edi neva eat.
Lepas itu... I makan my lunch, Play cs with my princess and I was leading in few occasions haha, quite pro, then I went out the workshop to collect my car, sent it for monthly servicing and right now I am onlining.
Later at 7.30pm ill be watching "Dance India Dance", its one my favourite program, you guys should watch it too. I like the way the people dance, memang very interesting and unique.
Sekian Sahaja....
Ciao!!!
Ciao!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment