I've got nothing to blog about, so ill just post about what I did today, yesterday, a day before yesterday and a day before a day before yesterday hahaha. Today I woke up about 8.00am to "Disturb" Ms.Orange, its my hobby to disturb her because I am too free and jobless at home. Today she was quite obedient because she woke up straight away, I cant take it. I didn't "Disturb" her much today because I was too sleepy, mata pun tak boleh buka duh, aku agak agak je dial nombor dia hahaha!!!! We talk about 2 minutes I think and after that I slept off again.
I woke up about 11am and I was home alone, how sad. I was quite bored, so I drove to the aquarium shop and bought new fishes and plants and some food for myself to eat for my break lunch. Lepas itu, aku kembali ke rumah and makan sambil menonton tv and later on I cleaned up my aquarium, its very clean now, cantik macam bunga!!!
Oh ya, the reason I woke up is because I was very tired yesterday, I got stuck in a massive traffic Jam for 3 &%#%@*!@ hours. Traffic police blocked all the roads to my wonderful house because of the massive flood. The whole Jalan Ipoh was flooded, I couldnt believe it. The reason behind the massive useless Tooooting flood is because of the river overflowed. The best part of the flood is, I saw cars floating upside down at the Balai Bomba near the MIC building hahaha, I cant take it. Then i saw one guy trying to save his car but not enough time, so he abandoned his car and the car went missing in the water. Besides that, all the car that was parked at the titiwangsa lrt station went missing in the massive flood too hahaha, pity the owners. I couldnt drive or go anywhere because it was flooded everywhere, so I put my gear to "P" and rest in the car for 3 *&@$!#%$ hours, damn no life.
Hmm.. so thats about it laa...
After cleaning the aquarium, I took my bathe, ate cake, watch tv, online, walk around the house and now im blogging.
P/S: I'm **** Deprived hahahah... harap kau faham
I woke up about 11am and I was home alone, how sad. I was quite bored, so I drove to the aquarium shop and bought new fishes and plants and some food for myself to eat for my break lunch. Lepas itu, aku kembali ke rumah and makan sambil menonton tv and later on I cleaned up my aquarium, its very clean now, cantik macam bunga!!!
Oh ya, the reason I woke up is because I was very tired yesterday, I got stuck in a massive traffic Jam for 3 &%#%@*!@ hours. Traffic police blocked all the roads to my wonderful house because of the massive flood. The whole Jalan Ipoh was flooded, I couldnt believe it. The reason behind the massive useless Tooooting flood is because of the river overflowed. The best part of the flood is, I saw cars floating upside down at the Balai Bomba near the MIC building hahaha, I cant take it. Then i saw one guy trying to save his car but not enough time, so he abandoned his car and the car went missing in the water. Besides that, all the car that was parked at the titiwangsa lrt station went missing in the massive flood too hahaha, pity the owners. I couldnt drive or go anywhere because it was flooded everywhere, so I put my gear to "P" and rest in the car for 3 *&@$!#%$ hours, damn no life.
Hmm.. so thats about it laa...
After cleaning the aquarium, I took my bathe, ate cake, watch tv, online, walk around the house and now im blogging.
Sekian Terima Kasih!!!!!
P/S: I'm **** Deprived hahahah... harap kau faham
No comments:
Post a Comment