You Come, I Know

Saturday, 7 March 2009

My New Semester

Tuesday - 8.30-10.30 - AUD 2 TPM - OOEP

Wednesday - 9.35-10.35 - LAB 4 TPM - OOEP

Thursday - 11.40-12.40 - LAB 1 TPM - ICP

- 12.40-1.40 - LAB 3 TPM - ICP

- 2.50-3.50 - L2 - 1 TPM - OOEP

- 4.00-6.00 - L2 - 1 TPM - SAD

My timetable for my 2nd semester, isn't it so cool?? Tuesdays and Wednesdays I only have one class hahaha. Thursday is a hectic day for me but I guess its not a problem for me because I can go back and sleep happily until Friday night hee hee. I'm very happy with my 2nd semester timetable and I was very happy with my 1st semester timetable too because I had classes on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays only. My uni is so generous because they don't stress us much hahaha. Since I have lot of free time, I shall find a part time job to pass my time.

No comments: