Today I went to Asia Cafe to meet Jessica coz I planned to watch Batman after meeting Jessica with Dinesh and I wanted to give her her birthday gift which in on august and the reason I gave her the gift early was because she wont be here till august, she going back soon already "How Sad" hahaaha. I was happy to give her the gift and also accept her gifts for me, Thank You :)
Things were normal, I, JT, DINESH were sitting at table B54 while waiting for Sri and Suresh to join us to chillings, then suddenly muncul lah Sandy with her innocent looking face... She said she got class when i called her... Hmph!!!! Well she was the one planned for the surprise bdae party "The master mind" together with Dinesh.. hahaha
After finishing our stuff at AC, I, Sandy, PS, JT, Jessica, Dinesh headed to Pyramid to watch BATMAN and also makan McD :) We didn't have time to eat lunch there, so we put 5 burgers into Jessica's "Anything blame her, im not involved" beg and smuggled it into the theater and peacefully enjoyed our meal in there :) Jessica was really funny and cute today, she talk to people so confidently without knowing their name hahahaha... and i heard some rumours that someone admired her today... fuyooo hahah
No comments:
Post a Comment