You Come, I Know

Thursday, 10 July 2008

Cool Songs

New songs that are worth downloading

Emotional – Casely Ft Flo-Rida

Rush (2008) – akon ft kardinal offishall

Damaged – Danity Kane

If I never see your face again – Maroon 5

Your love is a lie – Simple Plan

Shake It – Metro Station

Moving Mountains – Usher

I kissed a girl – Katy Perry

Hold me down – Bali Feat T – Pain

Game’s Pain - The Game ft Keyshia Cole

Dangerous - Akon Feat Kardinal Offishall

Body on Me – Nelly Feat Akon

Before Your Were My Man – Cherish

American boy - Estelle ft. Kayne West

What you got - akon ft colby o'donis

Your sister – sean Kingston

Thats gangsta - bun b feat. sean Kingston

Forever – Chris Brown

Life of a Stranger – The Transporter

Boyfriend,Girlfriend - C-Side ft. Keyshia Col

Bout It - yung joc feat 3lw

Here are some songs that are currently my favourite one's

Download and enjoy it too :)


No comments: