You Come, I Know

Saturday, 26 July 2008

We fish girls???







Today I was chatting with jessica about guys attitude to steal other's girlfriend and i think its a normal thing for a guy to do because most of them believe, until not yet marry, they still stand a chance hahahha. I think this attitude that guys carry around pist her off today and she told me this during chatting

Jess says: You guys catching a girl like catching a fish!

To those whom like to change girls,
pls think before you do
listen to wad our godmothers saying
hahahah

Wow,
That line was really an eye opener for me because i finally get to noe how a girl really feels when a guy do that. But for sure that line isnt for me because i aint like that ok hahahha. It was just a random thing that she came up with.

So,
to the guys out there,
respect the ladies and give them space to breath

Peace =)

No comments: