Today I plan to post about my friends whom added so much joy in my college life. And here isit, I names below are the ones that I have mostly enjoyed being with from last year to this year. I just got to say that, all you guys are my good friends and its been really fun getting to know you :)
Sandy
I ill say she’s my very best friend and cool, funny, sometime lame hahahaha but its ok. She helped me to do my assignments when I was really busy. Thank you.
She is the best person anyone can know, she is funny, abit cute.. not as cute as me, I juz love Data class cz she’s in there ahahaha. She get easily influenced by me cz im too gud
Dineshwarran
I know him since the 1st day I stepped into college and we have had lotsa great time together especially with the physics project. Lately, we had great time in subang doing lotsa lousy stuffs
Yohen
I don’t really remember how I met him but I got to say that I have no regrets meeting him coz he is freakingly unique and “Cute” haha
Suresh Kumar
He is very brilliant but he neva teaches me solve any equations cz he claims that he aso dono but in the he scores well… but he’s cool, I had lotsa fun wit him in his room hahaha. He kuat emo but its ok wit me
Nimalan
“Best Person Of The Year Award”
Edmund
He is my breakfast and his hips are very nice to be poked. He is my super poke partner aahahaha
Alex
He dance well and he’s funny and its worth knowing him and he likes the songs I like I think ahaha
Samanta
“My Fan” hahaha cz she get addicted to whatever song I sing
Ganesh
My future business partner…. “I see the future man”
Srinivasan
He is a very “Selamba” guy and he knows the road in Klang
Navinder Kaur
Taylors “Loud Speaker” , Funny, beautiful, smart and eat less
Thanusya
Too smart … “She got shell scholarship”
John Teh
The ultimate CS partner, Nothing else
Azif
“What the….” I talk lotsa nonsense and we remix songs and it sounds cool but its really stupid but no harm in remixing what
Cheah Loong
I dono what to say about, little pervert maybe hahaha, his nickname is Uncle Goh and he got the Merit Award… brilliant dude
Backia
Cute girl from klang ahaha.. my
Dayalini
I don’t talk much with her but I like 2 disturb her and she has great smile
Ronald
I lepak with him a lot in the 1st sem cz our class n break was same, 2nd sem nt much cz cant meet much. He sings well, nice hair and he is a rocker
Vinodh
He is the most annoying person in my life and in my computer science class but I dono why I still like to mix with him, maybe im liking his lame jokes ahahaa. He always copy me in Comp Sci class hahahaa… I dono wad u do witout me.
Nice guy from
Errol+Niroshan
Joker's of the Year and i tink everyone in
KenHau
Dude ill neva forget you
No comments:
Post a Comment