You Come, I Know

Saturday, 26 July 2008

Tagged By Pria zzzzz

10 person I can think of right now..

Actually im juz thinking about 7 people only the other 3 tembak saja

1. Yohen

2. Sandy

3. Jessica

4. Dineshwarran
5. Cheryl

6. Darren

7. Joanne

8. Suresh

9. Ooi Jie Te

10. Bu Jian Hahaha

Who is no.6 having relationship with?
:: So far no 1

Is no.9 a male or female?
:: male.

If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
:: Wth??? Hell No

What is no.2 studying about?
:: IT

When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
:: About a hour ago


What kind of music band does no.8 like?
:: I dono lar, he very emo one

Does no.1 have any siblings?
:: Yea.

Will you woo no.3 ?
:: haha. sure. :P

How about no.7?
:: sure…selamba oni :p

Is no.4 single?
:: Its complicated

What is the surname of no.5?
:: I forgot alrd la


What's the hobby of no.4?
::
dReaMs...(*) says: on9?...sleep?

Does no.5 and 9 gets along?
:: Pls uh, I don’t want them to even meet each other

Where is no.2 studying at?
:: Olympia PJ

Talk something casually about no.1:
:: More than a fren, less than an enemy

Have you tried developing feeling for no.8 ?
:: Ill shoot whom ever created this question, im nt gay ok

Where does no.9 live?
:: Originated from kedah but now at ridzuan subang.

What colour does no.4 like?
::
dReaMs...(*) says: i like black and blue..



Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
:: Not at all... I and no.1 are best friends

Does no.7 like 2 ?
:: Hahaha nop ..but no harm liking rite


How do you get to know no.2?
:: Met in NS

Does no.1 have any pets?
:: I dunt tink so lar

Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
:: I pernah cuba pikat her, even 2day I met her n she’s getting sexier haha


What is no.10 doing now?
:: Hahaha… he arh.. studying IT at HELP… I dono how la


I tag;
# Sandy

# Jessica

# Edmund
# BEN

No comments: